1. Derave, W., et al., beta-Alanine supplementation augments muscle carnosine content and attenuates fatigue during repeated isokinetic contraction bouts in trained sprinters. J Appl Physiol (1985), 2007. 103(5): p. 1736-43.
2. Wallimann, T., M. Tokarska-Schlattner, and U. Schlattner, The creatine kinase system and pleiotropic effects of creatine. Amino Acids, 2011. 40(5): p. 1271-1296.
3. Bendahan, D., et al., Citrulline/malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 2002. 36(4): p. 282-289.
4. Deijen, J.B., et al., Tyrosine improves cognitive performance and reduces blood pressure in cadets after one week of a combat training course. Brain Research Bulletin, 1999. 48(2): p. 203-209.
5. Pesta, D.H., et al., The effects of caffeine, nicotine, ethanol, and tetrahydrocannabinol on exercise performance. Nutrition & Metabolism, 2013. 10: p. 71-71.
6. Trepanowski, J.F., et al., The Effects of Chronic Betaine Supplementation on Exercise Performance, Skeletal Muscle Oxygen Saturation and Associated Biochemical Parameters in Resistance Trained Men. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 2011. 25(12): p. 3461-3471.
7. Yamada, K., Cobalt: Its Role in Health and Disease, in Interrelations between Essential Metal Ions and Human Diseases, A. Sigel, H. Sigel, and K.O.R. Sigel, Editors. 2013, Springer Netherlands: Dordrecht. p. 295-320.
8. Ink, S.L. and L.M. Henderson, Vitamin B6 Metabolism. Annual Review of Nutrition, 1984. 4(1): p. 455-470.
9. Ames, B.N., A role for supplements in optimizing health: the metabolic tune-up. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2004. 423(1): p. 227-234.
10. Food and nutrition: Distracted? Tea might help you focus. Science News, 2007. 172(13): p. 206-206.
11. Kawamura, T., et al., Glycerophosphocholine enhances growth hormone secretion and fat oxidation in young adults. Nutrition. 28(11): p. 1122-1126.
12. Darbinyan, V., et al., Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue — A double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty. Phytomedicine, 2000. 7(5): p. 365-371.
13. Zhang, M., et al., Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men. Amino Acids, 2004. 26(2): p. 203-207.
14. Bhardwaj, R.K., et al., Piperine, a Major Constituent of Black Pepper, Inhibits Human P-glycoprotein and CYP3A4. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, 2002. 302(2): p. 645-650.